Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- 1. You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site. If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team.
- 2. Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
- 1. Like many websites, the Site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- 2. The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
No spam or spoof emails
You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting your personal information
- 1.We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- 2. All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
- 3. You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
- 4. Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
- 5. Never share your username and password with anyone.
- 6. If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team or email us at TOYZANIA.BH@GMAIL.COM.